Why optimize your website?
There are BILLIONS of webpages on the world wide web. If your website is not properly indexed by the major search engines, you may as well be operating your business with an unlisted phone number! Without optimization, the only customers who are likely to find your website on the internet are the ones who already know your company name and web address. You'll never hear from that enormous market that needs your goods and services but are unable to locate your website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not optional -- it's essential!
- A study from IMT Strategies professes that a company's presence within search properties is the most important factor in maintaining high brand awareness , more so than print, radio, or TV advertising (Sales&Marketing Management Magazine)
- NPD Group study shows search engine positions are 2 to 3 times more effective in generating sales than banner ads.
- A Direct Marketing Association study found that search engine optimization was the top method cited by Web site marketers to drive traffic to their sites (66%), followed by email marketing (54%).
- The Graphics, Visualization&Usability Center (GVU) 10th User Survey reported that 84.8 percent of respondents found out about Web pages from search engines.
- 92 percent of online consumers use search engines to shop and/or purchase online according to a report published by the NPD Group.
- A study conducted by IMT Strategies Found that search engines are the #1 way (46%) people find Web sites. Random surfing and word-of-mouth ranked second (20% each).
- Jupiter Research notes that Internet users ranked Internet searching as their most important online activity, awarding it a 9.1 on a 10-point scale. The next most important activity ranked only 6.3.
The experts at WinningPosition are experienced in the techniques that will help you move your website into a dominant, winning position on the search engines.